Delivery Update Queensland 02.2022
Australia Post has released the following update regarding the impacts of the flooding in Queensland.
Network update - Queensland flood impacts
- Heavy rain and flooding are disrupting services in impacted areas of Queensland.
- Caboolture, Gympie, Maryborough, Toowoomba & Rockhampton significantly impacted with road closures preventing access.
- Greater Brisbane metro is impacted by flooding throughout, with additional impacts through the Ipswich area and other parts of Southeast Queensland.
- This may disrupt our ability to deliver to merchants and consumers, and to make collections.
- Australia Post is making every effort to support customers where it is safe to do so.
- Australia Post transport and deliveries teams are continually assessing flood impacts and we will make every effort to deliver and collect where it is safe to do so.
- Several Post Offices will also be closed across the state due to flooding and road closures (see list below).
Impacted Post Offices from Friday (25/02)
- Beerwah LPO
- Biggenden LPO – Closed (No power)
- Buderim PO
- Cooroy LPO
- Eudlo LPO
- Kalbar LPO
- Goomeri LPO – Closed (flooding in area)
- Gympie PO
- Imbil LPO – Closed (Licensee can’t get to outlet due to flooding)
- Kandanga LPO
- Kilkivan LPO - Closing at 11am due to rising flood waters
- Laidley LPO
- Lowood PO
- Maroochydore BC
- Maryborough PO
- Meridian Plains LPO
- Mundubbera LPO – Closed (No Power)
- Nambour PO
- Noosa Heads PO
- Noosaville LPO
- Raceview LPO
- Redcliffe PO
- Sippy Downs PO
- Southside CPA (Gympie) – Closed (staff can’t get to outlet due to flooding)
- Strathpine PO
- Sunshine Plaza PO
- Tewantin PO
- Toowoomba East LPO
- Wanda LPO
- Wandoan LPO
We will continue to provide updates on impacts and management as Australia Post works through the situation over the coming days.
Free AU shipping for
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist