"K-FEE MOTHER’S DAY 2021" COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is KRUGER ANZ (ABN 91 132 340 302) of Ground Floor, 620 High Street, KEW, telephone (03) 8899 6020 (“Promoter”).
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 23/04/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 09/05/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
To be eligible to enter individuals must enter via K-fee’s Competition Entry Page (https://www.k-fee.com.au/competition-entry) during Promotional Period.
4. For the purposes of the promotion, K-fee will feature sponsored ads and posts on Facebook and Instagram and Website blog with instructions to enter the competition via K-fee’s Competition Entry Page (https://www.k-fee.com.au/competition-entry) to gain an entry for the draw.
5. Individuals who reside in Australia and have valid postal address (excluding P.O. Boxes), will be eligible to enter the draw. To enter the draw, individuals must undertake the following steps:
• Fill out the entry form via K-fee’s Competition Entry Page (https://www.k-fee.com.au/competition-entry) between 23/4/2021 and 09/5/2021; and
• Agree to opt in to receive K-fee Au’s Newsletter.
The draw will take place at Kruger ANZ, Ground Floor, 620 High Street, Kew, VIC, 3101 12:00pm (noon) AEST on 19/5/2021. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winner’s names will be announced online at https://www.k-fee.com.au/, https://www.facebook.com/kfeesystemau/ and https://www.instagram.com/k_fee_au/ after 20/5/2021.
6. The valid entry drawn from all entries received will win the prize of 1 x K-fee Twins II & Latte Capsule Machine, 1 trays of Mr. & Mrs Mill Coffee Capsule (120 Coffee Capsules) of choice and a K-fee Porcelain Set (Randomly selected based on availability) plus 1 x free shipping to a valid Australian address. Prize will not be awarded as cash.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
12. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. Total prize pool value is $350. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place at 02:00 pm AEST (Daylight savings is not applicable) on 26/5/2021 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. For clarity, non-winners of the original draw, will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online at https://www.k-fee.com.au/, https://www.facebook.com/kfeesystemau/ and https://www.instagram.com/k_fee_au/ after 27/05/2021.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Typo and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid entry. Game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
19. As a condition of accepting a prize, the major prize winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form reasonably required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers.