Have you ever wondered how to make a perfect latte at home? Making a perfect latte at home is much easier than you think. We'll show you how to make a perfect latte in the comfort of your home within a couple of minutes without all the mess.
- Espresso - we use Mr & Mrs Mill Feel The Passion Coffee Capsules
- Milk of your choice
- A Coffee Capsule Machine. In this case, we used K-fee System Twins II & Latte
- A Milk Frother - we used the integrated milk frother of the Twins II & Latte machine. You can also purchase the Lattaero Milk Frother independently
- Prepare an espresso (single or double using one or two capsules) directly into a latte glass.
- Fill the Lattaero Milk Frother to the lower level.
MILK FROTH TIP: Take the Lattaero milk jug from the base, fill milk into the jug. Please note the capacity limits: for hot milk do not pass the upper "MAX" bar, for milk froth do not pass the lower "MAX" bar. Never fill below the "MIN" limit.
- Press the latte button to make perfect latte milk froth. You can also make firm cappuccino froth or cold/hot milk froth using the Lattaero Milk Frother.
TIP: You can make the milk froth with the milk frother while your Twins II & Latte is brewing the espresso.
- After frothing your milk, begin pouring the frothed milk into your espresso from a high position. Continue to pour whilst lowering the milk. Ensure a small amount of firm milk froth sits on top after pouring.
- Enjoy your Latte!